Monday, April 29, 2019

Kscope19 - there we go!

Every year gets more and more complicate to get a slot in this amazing event.
I'm more than happy to be there again. 

Sharing knowledge is something I really enjoy, so I will try to do my best as always.
This is the summary for you:
We all know that the administration guides are a good starting point to learn how to use a product. But, is everything written in them? Dark arts are not taught in books. I have been writing my own magic potions for many years, and it is a pleasure to be able to show you some dark magic in FDMEE.

The cloud is already a reality which increasingly takes center stage in our data integrations solutions. That's why we won’t forget about it, and we will share the best tips and tricks with you. You will also see new Data Integration SUI!

If you would like to discover the best spells for your data integration requirements, this is undoubtedly your platform 9¾. We wait for you!



Looking forward to seeing you at Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for feedback!