Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Welcome

Hi everyone!

After some time thinking about it I finally decided to create it.

I would like to introduce you Fishing with FDMEE, a blog for the new re-branded ERP Integrator and also my first experience as a blogger.

I will share with you all my thoughts, experiences, curiosities, etc. about this product where Oracle has focused their strategy for Data & Metadata Integration in the EPM world.

I don´t want it to be an administrator guide but a place where to find interesting entries that go bit further and help you to demystify EPM integration.

Ready to start fishing?

><)))ยบ>

6 comments:

  1. Hi Francisco,
    can you tell more about FDMEE? what it would be able to do? will it be an FDM replace or an ERPIntegrator enhancement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    FDMEE is the re-branded ERPI and YES to your questions:

    - Will replace FDM Classic in version 11.1.2.4
    - FDMEE = Best of FDM + Best of ERPI

    Take a look to new entry for more details.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new blog, Francisco. As a fellow FDMEE'er, I'm looking forward to following it.

    Trey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trey,

    thanks very much. I hope you find it useful and enjoy it.

    Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Francisco,

    Thank you for the details and the quality of your posts.

    Cheers,

    Thanos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for feedback!