Friday, June 27, 2014

Bye bye KScope...

Back to Spain, ,back to jet lag, few days more working and then vacation :-)

I would really like to say thanks very much to all ODTUG people (Cameron, Opal, Natalie, Tony ... all of you) You really do a great job!
I really enjoyed meeting people there and attending sessions. Nice to meet personally other FDMEE guys (Doug, Tony, etc.)

Kscope has also been a great event to learn lot of things. It's great to see how people communicate and share knowledge with the audience. And not all is work...I discovered really good dancers @ EMP museum.

I've been thinking about the blog and I'm going to restructure it a little bit in order to make it more useful.

I'm going to include different post series that hopefully will help you not to be scared about FDMEE and especially Jython. Initially I will try to cover:

  • Jythoning with FDMEE (my new word...)
  • Migrating from FDM Classic
  • Tips & Tricks
  • FDMEE basics
  • Troubleshooting
  • Using Source Adapters
Any other suggestions?

Hasta pronto!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up Francisco ! It would be great if you provide more example of Jython API usage - it's not well documented ... there are several example of running table updates, but I'm struggling with pulling data from an FDM table and looping at it, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for feedback!